Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Chris Brown


Many amazing singers with powerful voices. But who is my favorite singer he starts with a C and ends with a Brown. That’s right Chris brown the hip hop and Pop star who sings many of my favourite songs. Known as C Breezy.

 Chris Brown inspires me with his great songs and meaningful lyrics. His smooth voice and his amazing dance moves makes me react to it. He also has an unique voice that no other singer I have heard of. Chris Brown speaks his mind , I really like how he is so truthful .


This is why Chris Brown inspires me to sing and he s such a creative person . Hopefully someday i’ll get to meet this amazing pop star .  


1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Sophie Isabella, I like the post about your favourite singer. I liked it how you said why you like him to be your favourite singer. I hope you get to see him. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete